Roche Diabetes - Resources for Healthcare professionals
Dear Healthcare Partner,
Designed with the needs of healthcare practitioners and their patients in mind, the site is a one-stop shop for the latest information on diabetes management, providing you with a wide range of education tools and specific documents for your reference.
For any further questions, please contact your dedicated representative or contact our Roche Diabetes Customer Care at 1-800-363-7949 to find out which representative can assist you.
- Setting up and using the Accu-Chek Guide system
- Changing the batteries
- Additional meter settings
- Diabetes 101: What is Diabetes?
- Diabetes 101: Types of Diabetes and Symptoms
- Diabetes 101: Causes and Risk Factors
- Diabetes 101: The Diagnosis
- Diabetes 101: Introduction to Diabetes Management
- Diabetes 101: Measuring Blood Glucose
- Diabetes 101: Taking Action to Manage Diabetes
OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES
This site is intended for healthcare professionals only and the content should not be used for promotional use. In the event that you share any of these documents with a patient by email, you confirm that you are in compliance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and that you have received the required consent to do so.