Roche Diabetes - Resources for Healthcare professionals
Dear Healthcare Partner,
Roche Diabetes Canada has created a resource hub in order to allow you to access product specific documents for your reference. Having a one-stop reference page will enable you to access the most up to date resources when you need them. Below you will find a list of materials intended for your review only. Since this site is intended for healthcare professional only, please do not share these materials with your patients or use them for promotional purposes. If information about our products and their use is requested by your patients, please refer them to our website www.accu-chek.ca which contains all the supporting materials and resources intended for patients. For any further questions, please contact your dedicated representative.
- Setting up and using the Accu-Chek Guide system
- Changing the batteries
- Additional meter settings
- Diabetes 101: What is Diabetes?
- Diabetes 101: Types of Diabetes and Symptoms
- Diabetes 101: Causes and Risk Factors
- Diabetes 101: The Diagnosis
- Diabetes 101: Introduction to Diabetes Management
- Diabetes 101: Measuring Blood Glucose
- Diabetes 101: Taking Action to Manage Diabetes
OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES