Roche Diabetes - Resources for Healthcare professionals
Dear Healthcare Partner,
Designed with the needs of healthcare practitioners and their patients in mind, the site is a one-stop shop for the latest information on diabetes management, providing you with a wide range of education tools and specific documents for your reference.
For any further questions, please contact your dedicated representative or contact our
Roche Diabetes Customer Care at 1-800-363-7949 to find out which representative can assist you.
ACCU-CHEK GUIDE LINK
VIDEOS ON OUR PRODUCTS
- Setting up (5 min)
- Changing the batteries (2 min)
- Additional meter settings (5 min)
- Four simple ways to remove a test strip (40 sec)
- Many ways to dose (25 sec)
VIDEOS IN COLLABORATION WITH UNIVERSI-D (SHORT TRAINING VIDEOS)
- Diabetes 101: 7 videos
- Eating for people with diabetes: 10 videos
- Grocery Shopping for People with Diabetes: 3 videos
- Hypoglycemia: 7 videos
- Is it possible to change? Yes, I can!: 4 videos
- Preventing long term complications: 4 videos
- Oral and injectable Antihyperglycemic medications: 5 videos
OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES
FOREIGN LANGUAGE RESOURCES
This site is intended for healthcare professionals only and the content should not be used for promotional use. In the event that you share any of these documents with a patient by email, you confirm that you are in compliance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and that you have received the required consent to do so.