For the perfect pairing, connect your Accu-Chek® Guide meter to the mySugr app!
The mySugr app eases your diabetes management. Your therapy information is recorded and easily accessible at a glance. All in one place and easy to understand.
Automatically synchronized blood sugar values
Food and medication logging plus activity tracking
Challenges and motivating feedback to keep you going
Trusted by more than 2 million registered users.1
Average 4.6 star app store rating.
Additional benefits and features
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood glucose levels and more
- Estimated HbA1c* level at a glance
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Personalized logging screen - add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood glucose graphs
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google Fit integration
Find out the benefits of going PRO
Get mySugr PRO for FREE** when you import values from your Accu-Chek Guide meter!
**a value of $37.99 per year
|Reports||CSV||CSV, PDF, Excel|
|Blood Sugar Reminders|
Getting started with mySugr and Accu-Chek Guide
1. Enable Bluetooth () on your smartphone. Refer to your smartphone owner's manual if necessary.
2. Open the bottom menu in the mySugr app and find Connections.
3. Select Accu-Chek Guide and click on Connect now.
4. Turn on the Accu-Chek Guide meter and go to Settings.
5. Select Wireless and then press OK.
6. Use the arrow button to move down and select Pairing and then select Pair Device.
7. Enter the code displayed on your meter into the notification on your smartphone and confirm the pairing.
8. Return to Wireless in your meter settings and turn on Auto-Send to allow future blood glucose levels to be automatically transferred to the Logbook.
*This value is only an estimation (based on your mySugr app entries) and can deviate from lab values
1 Status, November 2019, worldwide (reference for 2+ million registered users and app rating in App Store and Play Store)
Apple, the Apple logo, the Download on the App store web badge and the Health logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. © 2018 Google LLC, used with permission. Google, the Google logo, Google Fit and the Get It On Google Play logo and are trademarks of Google LLC.