For the perfect pairing, connect your
Accu-Chek Guide meter to the mySugr app!
The mySugr app made for people with diabetes by people with diabetes eases your diabetes management. Your therapy information is recorded and easily accessible at a glance. All in one place and easy to understand.
Automatically synchronized blood sugar values
Food and medication logging plus activity tracking
Challenges and motivating feedback to keep you going
More than 5 million registered users worldwide.
4.6 stars user experience rating.1
Additional benefits and features
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood sugar levels and more
- Create PDF, Excel or CSV reports directly in the app. Perfect for your next doctor's visit!
- Estimated HbA1c* at a glance
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Personalized logging screen - add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood sugar graphs
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google FitTM integration
Find out the benefits of going PRO
Get the PRO version of mySugr for FREE when you connect and import blood sugar values from your
(Value of $37.99 per year)
Getting started with mySugr and Accu-Chek Guide
1.Enable Bluetooth () on your smart device.
2.Select Connections from the menu.
3.Select Accu-Chek Guide and click on Connect.
4.Turn on the Accu-Chek Guide meter and go to your Settings.
5.Select Wireless and press OK.Then select Pairing and press OK. Then select Pair Device and press OK.
6.Enter the code displayed on your meter into the notification on your smart device and confirm the pairing.
7.Return to Wireless in your meter settings and turn on Auto-Send to allow future blood sugar levels to be automatically transferred to the mySugr Logbook.
* Estimated HbA1c (eHbA1c) is based on your logged or imported measurements and does not replace actual HbA1c measurements. To get your eHbA1c, you must log or import your blood sugar levels 3 times a day for 7 days.
1 As of June 19, 2023. Average app rating in App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, 2023-03-01, 2023-05-31.
** In order to maintain access to all PRO features, you must transfer your blood sugar values at least once every 30 days.
APPLE, the APPLE logo, APP STORE and APPLE HEALTH are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, the Google Play logo and Google Fit are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roche is under license.