For the perfect pairing, connect your Accu-Chek® Guide meter to the mySugr app!
The mySugr app made for people with diabetes by people with diabetes eases your diabetes management. Your therapy information is recorded and easily accessible at a glance. All in one place and easy to understand.
Automatically synchronized blood sugar values
Food and medication logging plus activity tracking
Challenges and motivating feedback to keep you going
More than 4 million registered users.
4.6 stars user experience rating.
Average app rating in App Store
and Google Play.
Additional benefits and features
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood sugar levels and more
- Estimated HbA1c* level at a glance
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Personalized logging screen - add, remove and reorder fields
- Smart, clear blood sugar graphs
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google Fit integration
Find out the benefits of going PRO
Get the PRO version of mySugr for FREE when you connect and import values from your
a value of $37.99 per year
|FREE for Android and iOS||Synchronize your
Accu-Chek Guide and get PRO** for FREE
|Personalized Logging||+Includes All Basic Features+|
|Overview Progress Report||Multi BGM Syncing|
|Estimated HbA1c*||PDF & Excel Report|
|Only CSV Reports||Meal Photos|
|Basic Challenges & Tags||Blood Sugar Reminders|
|Secure Data Backup||Empowering Challenges|
Get started with mySugr and Accu-Chek Guide
1. Enable Bluetooth () on your smartphone. Refer to your smartphone owner's manual if necessary.
2. Open the bottom menu in the mySugr app and find Connections.
3. Select Accu-Chek Guide and click on Connect now.
4. Turn on the Accu-Chek Guide meter and go to Settings.
5. Select Wireless and then press OK.
6. Use the arrow button to move down and select Pairing and then select Pair Device.
7. Enter the code displayed on your meter into the notification on your smartphone and confirm the pairing.
8. Return to Wireless in your meter settings and turn on Auto-Send to allow future blood glucose levels to be automatically transferred to the Logbook.
Curious to learn more about the mySugr app?
*This value is only an estimation (based on your mySugr app entries) and can deviate from lab values.
**Sync your blood sugar values at least once every 30 days to maintain access to all mySugr PRO features.
APPLE, APPLE logo, and APP STORE are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Google, the Google logo, Google Fit and the Get It On Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.