Colour-coding system associating pen needle.
- Step 1: Select four sites on your body to inject.
- Step 2: Apply the coloured stickers corresponding to the sites on your body where you'd like to inject on your plan.
- Step 3: Choose a coloured pen needle.
- Step 4: Inject into the site that corresponds with the coloured pen needle.
- You can scan a QR code to easily access your injection plan on your smartphone.
Clinically proven to improve injection site rotation.1
- 70% of users “strongly agree” or “agree” that sitesmart™ makes it easier to remember to rotate their injection sites.1
1. Berard LD, et al. A coloured pen needle education system improves insulin site rotation habits: Results of a randomized study. Diabetes Ther. 2020;11:2979–2991.