Feel free to eat what you love without having to perform complex calculations to determine how much insulin you need. Get the personalized mealtime and correction insulin dosing advice based on the food you eat, your current blood glucose level, and insulin already in your system.Product Manuals
• Calculates the precise amount of insulin you need based on the blood glucose test result, expected carb intake and insulin on board
• Helps minimize insulin "stacking," which can lead to lows
• Automatically stores blood glucose, insulin and carb data so you don’t have to log it
• Easy-to-read color display shows day, week, and month overviews, bringing trends and graphs to life
• Offers insulin-advice settings personalized to suit your needs based on activity level, health events and current status
• Preset and customizable alarms and reminders (before- and after-meal, doctor appointment dates, etc.); Receive alerts based on hyper and hypo warning limits
• Includes the Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device—featuring virtually pain-free technology.
• Precoded for the life of the meter
Full color LCD with backlight
3 AAA alkaline batteries
1000 entrées diary records
94 x 53 x 25 mm
Approximately 100g with batteries
Infrared (IR) window
7,14, 30, 90 days
Track blood glucose, meal time, carbohydrates, health events, basal and bolus insulin, and more; Display data in graphical or table format
Auto power off after two minutes; precoded for the life of the meter
How to use the Accu-Chek Aviva Combo blood glucose meter
Your Training Handbook gives you step-by-step details about all the features of this blood glucose meter.
Checking blood glucose
The Accu-Chek Aviva Combo blood glucose meter is designed to give you confidence in the accuracy of your blood sugar results. Its easy, quick-fill test strip fills quickly with only a tiny, 0.6 microliter drop.
Use the lancing device to prick the side of a fingertip. Gently squeeze the fingertip to produce a small drop of blood.
Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the test strip—do not apply to top of the strip. A flashing hourglass lets you know when enough blood has been applied. Your result will appear in the display.